Selank 10mg Bulk Buy 5 Vials
Firstly, Selank is a synthetic analogue of the immunomodulatory peptide tuftsin. It mimics many of its effects to potentially reduce stress and anxiety.
How Selank works:
Selank can rapidly elevate the expression of brain-derived neurotropic factor (BDNF) in the hippocampus of rats. Selank, as well as the related peptide drug, Semax shows to inhibit enzymes involved in the degradation of enkephalins and other endogenous regulatory peptides. In addition, it modulates the expression of Interleukin-6 (IL-6) and affects the balance of T helper cell cytokines. Comparatively, it also influences the concentration of monoamine neurotransmitters and induces metabolism of serotonin.
In conclusion, Selank produces antidepressant-like effects in animal models of depression and anhedonia.
- Improves anxiety and stress reaction
- Enhances memory & learning
- Strengthens immune function by increasing inflammatory proteins to help fight infections
- Increases BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor) that is to say, a brain-growth compound related to learning and memory
- Prevents weight gain and reduces cholesterol
- Decreases alcohol-withdrawal-related anxiety
- Decreased blood pressure in addition to increase brain blood flow
- Helps to increase lymph flow to the stomach and also decreases stomach ulcers
- Stabilizes blood enkephalins to clarify, a natural peptides that can reduce stress
Molecular Formula: C33H57N11O9
Molecular Mass: 751.887 g/mol -1
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RESEARCH ONLY
This designation allows the use of research chemicals and peptides strictly for in vitro testing and research, to be handled by qualified and licensed professionals, in laboratory settings only. Bodily introduction or injection of any kind, into humans or animals, is strictly illegal by law. This product is NOT for human use and can be harmful if ingested. This product is not in a sterile solution. It is not a drug, food, or cosmetic.
Please read our Terms and Conditions prior to ordering.