L-Carnitine 400mg per ml x 30ml
Firstly, L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid which is mostly in meat and dairy products. It’s “conditionally essential,” which means that your body can produce it as long as you’re also eating enough of two other amino acids. These include, lysine and methionine.
How L-Carnitine works:
In support of energy metabolism, carnitine transports long-chain fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production. In addition, it also participates in removing products of metabolism from cells. Given its key metabolic roles, carnitine’s concentration is in tissues like skeletal and cardiac muscle. These metabolize fatty acids as an energy source.
- help your body to produce energy by utilizing the body’s fat stores, allowing you to work out longer and ultimately aiding in fat loss
- may promote weight loss by increasing calorie expenditure
- optimizes how your body uses fat for fuel (therefore, this allows you to exercise longer)
- reduces muscle damage from high intensity exercise bouts
- enhances insulin’s actions on muscle cells which means that it can help keep blood glucose levels low, even after a carb-rich meal, while also aiding glycogen repletion
Molecular Formula: C7H15NO3
Molecular Mass: 161.199 g/mol
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RESEARCH ONLY
This designation allows the use of research chemicals and peptides strictly for in vitro testing and research, to be handled by qualified and licensed professionals, in laboratory settings only. Bodily introduction or injection of any kind, into humans or animals, is strictly illegal by law.
This product is NOT for human use and can be harmful if ingested. This product is not in a sterile solution. It is not a drug, food, or cosmetic.
Please read our Terms and Conditions prior to ordering.