Ketotifen 1mg per ml x 30ml
Firstly, Ketotifen belongs to a group of anti-allergic medicines called antihistamines. It treats bronchial asthma and allergies (blocks histamine, which is released in allergies). When it treats asthma, weight gain and a higher appetite are among the most common side effects.
How Ketotifen works:
Secondly, Ketotifen is a non-competitive histamine antagonist and mast cell stabilizer. It functions as a non-bronchodilator antiasthmatic drug by inhibiting the effects of endogenous substances known to be inflammatory mediators.
Ketotifens preference belongs to its capacity to inhibit the down law of beta receptors brought about through medicines like clenbuterol. Clenbuterol, Albuterol, and Ephedrine’s use for cycling on and off in view that they desensitize the receptors they act on to provide their lipolytic outcome. In conclusion, Ketotifen would hence permit the usage of these fats burning medications for much longer intervals.
- protects cells in the stomach, small intestine and the rest of the gut from a number of toxins
- can be useful for skin problems such as acne
- reduces swelling (swelling and puffiness caused by water retention) around wounds
- reduce the frequency, severity, and duration of asthma symptoms or attacks
- reduce stages of the cytokine Tumor Necrosis aspect-alpha (TNF-alpha)
- regulator of inflammatory responses and some inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
Molecular Formula: C19H19NOS
Molecular Mass: 309.426 g/mol
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR RESEARCH ONLY
This designation allows the use of research chemicals and peptides strictly for in vitro testing and research, to be handled by qualified and licensed professionals, in laboratory settings only. Bodily introduction or injection of any kind, into humans or animals, is strictly illegal by law.
This product is NOT for human use and can be harmful if ingested. This product is not in a sterile solution. It is not a drug, food, or cosmetic.
Please read our Terms and Conditions prior to ordering.